Biberach’s town hall consists of the Old Town Hall from 1432 and the New Town Hall, which was built in 1503. The Old Town Hall is designed in the typical Alemannic half-timbered style. While the open ground floor was once used by the town butchers as a sales hall, the upper floor housed the council chamber and the offices. The New Town Hall was used in a similar way: bakers sold their goods in the arcades below and the weavers’ offices and showrooms were located above. The two buildings were supplemented by newer parts of the building and are connected by an intermediate glass building. Today, they are partly used by the Biberach city administration.