The collegiate church of St. Juliana Mosbach in downtown Mosbach is something very special: It has been used as a simultaneous church by Catholic and Protestant Christians since 1698. Built between the 14th and 15th centuries, the church is known for its medieval tombstones. One of them is for Countess Palatine Johanna from 1444. The declaration of the church as a simultaneous church initially caused problems between Catholics and Protestants. Therefore, in 1708, a wall was erected to separate the two congregations and they were assigned different areas in the church. Then, in 2008, a door was installed as part of the ecumenism.