Nature, tranquillity and pure idyll in the middle of the city – all this can be found in Waiblingen’s parish garden. Located next to St Nicholas’ Church between the Zwinger and Kurze Straße, the parish garden was created as the successor to the deanery garden, which had been here since 1750. The traditional shapes and plants that can still be found here today are reminiscent of this. Flowers and plants such as cornelian cherry, lilac, moss rose, iris, delphinium, peony, phlox, mallow and lily of the valley originate from farm gardens and make the parish garden a green oasis. Not far away is the Apothecary’s Garden, another beautiful garden.