Waiblingen’s St Michael’s Church delights visitors with its perfect proportions and wonderful play of light. The church of the Protestant community of Waiblingen is a lively place where community life takes place. Built in the 15th century by Hans von Landau and Peter von Lahn as a so-called staggered hall, Waiblingen’s St Michael’s Church has a central nave and two side aisles. In the nave and the choir rooms, the various net vaults with their elaborately decorated keystones are particularly worth seeing. These date from the time of the Reformation. In 1866, St Michael’s Church was extensively renovated and galleries with neo-Gothic balustrades were added in the side aisles as well as more seats.